Robin focuses on transactional work, with a particular emphasis on capital markets transactions, public M&A, private investment funds as well as regulatory work. He has spent a significant part of his career in a corporate and capital markets practice in London and New York. He has gained a particularly deep understanding of public M&A and investment funds and is recognized as a leading practitioner within capital markets. Recently, he has represented clients in connection with equity capital markets and public M&A transactions, mergers and acquisitions and investments in private investment funds (e.g., private equity and venture capital funds).
- Avance Attorneys Ltd, Partner 2014–
- Dittmar & Indrenius, Partner (2012–2014)
- Dittmar & Indrenius, Associate (2002–2003), Senior Attorney (2010–2011)
- Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobsson, London, Associate (2004–2007), New York, Associate (2008–2010)
- Goldman Sachs International, London, Legal Counsel (2007–2008)
- LL.M., Harvard Law School, 2004 (Fulbright Scholar)
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2002
Robin Nordblad is recognised in the “Leading individuals” category in Capital markets.
The Legal 500 2023
“He is a high-calibre transactional lawyer with international experience. He is also easy to work with.”
Chambers Europe & Global 2023
Robin Nordblad ranked as “Highly regarded”.
Robin Nordblad is recognised as a leading individual in Capital Markets.
The Legal 500 2022
According to clients, Robin Nordblad of Avance Attorneys has an “extreme eye for detail and offers practical solutions on how to turn law into capital markets practice.” He regularly assists with equity and debt capital markets transactions, including public cash offerings.
Chambers Europe 2022