Ulf-Henrik is one of the leading professionals in corporate, mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions in Finland. He is regularly involved in the most complex domestic and cross-border transactions in the Nordic region, including both public and private mergers and acquisitions.
- Avance Attorneys Ltd, Senior Partner 2011–
- Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., Managing Partner (2009–2011)
- Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., Head of Mergers and Acquisitions (2006–2011)
- Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., Partner (1998–2011)
Clifford Chance /London, Visiting Lawyer (1993)
- Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., Associate (1991–1998)
- Åbo Akademi University, Commercial Law Assistant (1989–1990)
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 1990
- M.Sc. (Pol.), Åbo Akademi University, 1987
Ulf-Henrik is ranked in Band 1 in both Europe and Global guides (Corporate/M&A – Finland).
“He is one of the most experienced and strategically strong M&A and private equity lawyers in Finland.”
Chambers Europe & Global 2023
Ulf-Henrik Kull ranked as “Market leader”.
Ulf-Henrik Kull is recognised as a Though Leader in Corporate Governance and Global Leader in Corporate Governance and M&A.
Who’s Who Legal 2022
Ulf-Henrik Kull has been named to the Hall of Fame in Commercial, Corporate and M&A. “Ulf-Henrik Kull is one of the most experienced M&A lawyers in Finland and excels with private equity clients.”
The Legal 500 2022
One client describes Ulf-Henrik Kull as “one of the best lawyers in M&A,” adding that he is “super experienced and super smart.” He advises on high-value public and private M&A deals.
Chambers Europe 2022