Avance and its individual lawyers continue their strong performance in the newly released Chambers Europe 2022, one of the most reputable ranking publications.
Our “market-leading” Real Estate practice demonstrates its strength by again being the sole firm selected for top tier (Band 1) inclusion. As in previous years, our “powerhouse” Corporate/M&A practice is also ranked in Band 1.
In addition, our other core practice areas Banking & Finance, Competition/European Law and Energy & Natural Resources receive praise from clients and peers.
A selection of client quotes:
- “Avance has a business-oriented approach while still keeping the legal issues in focus. The law firm provides a speedy delivery with high quality.” Another client praises the law firm’s “top-tier service,” highlighting the lawyers’ “commercial mindset” and describing them as “solution-oriented and hard-working.” (Corporate/M&A)
- “Avance Attorneys has been consistently outstanding.” (Real Estate)
- Clients appreciate the law firm’s “proactive service” and highlight the lawyers’ “business-minded and pragmatic approach.” (Banking & Finance)
- “They are always available and provide solid output.” (Competition/European Law)
- “The speed of execution and responsiveness are excellent.” (Energy & Natural Resources)
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world’s leading lawyers. The Europe guide covers practice areas in over 52 jurisdictions and three regions. Read more at chambers.com.