Eeva specializes in mergers and acquisitions with a focus on real estate transactions. She is also an experienced lawyer in general contract and corporate law matters and assists with dispute resolution matters.
- Avance Attorneys Ltd, Senior Associate 2020–
- Avance Attorneys Ltd, Associate (2016–2020)
- Avance Attorneys Ltd, Trainee (2013, 2015)
- Fennia Mutual Insurance Company, Subrogation Claims Handler (2014)
- Roschier, Attorneys, Associate Trainee, Technology (2012)
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2016 (Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot 2015–2016)
“I would especially like to thank Eeva Riivari for her excellent work. Her professional competence and expertise, co-operation skills and approachability are top-notch. It is always a pleasure to work with her.”
The Legal 500 2023
Eeva is ranked as “Associates to watch” (Real Estate – Finland).
“Eeva is very easy to work with.”
Chambers Europe 2023
Senior Associate Eeva Riivari enters the real estate rankings following a raft of good feedback from the market. She advises clients on real estate M&A transactions as well as sale and leaseback mandates. A client describes her as a “diligent and hard-working” lawyer.
Chambers Europe 2022
Clients praise that Eeva Riivari is “a hardworking person who makes sure all details are solved” and state that she is “a good associate”.
The Legal 500 2020