Inwido Finland Oy signs agreement to acquire majority stake in Värmelux Oy

Avance advises Inwido AB (publ) (listed on Nasdaq Stockholm) and its subsidiary Inwido Finland Oy on its agreement to acquire approximately 83% of the shares in window and door company Värmelux Oy from CapMan and certain other shareholders, with an option for the remaining 17%. Värmelux Oy owns and runs its business under the brand name Lämpölux.