For the second consecutive year, Mergermarket has awarded Avance the Finland M&A Legal Adviser of the Year Award.
“Winning the award two years in a row is a significant recognition for Avance and further strengthens our position as Finland’s top M&A legal advisor. The award acknowledges the dedication and expertise of our M&A team, which once again successfully advised on multiple complicated and cross-border deals during the review period. We are truly grateful to our clients for entrusting us with their most significant transactions”, states Head of M&A Erkki-Antti Sadinmaa.
Avance has continued to be centrally engaged in a majority of the largest and most interesting corporate transactions in the Finnish market. Some of the most prominent deals on which the firm advised included:
- Advised Amer Sports in the divestment of Suunto, an iconic global outdoor sports and adventure brand known for its sport watches, dive computers and precision instruments, to Liesheng, a leading Chinese technology company focusing on the smart and sport wearables electronics segment.
- Advised Adelis Equity Partners Fund III in relation to its public cash tender offer for all shares in Avidly Plc, a leading Nordic-based marketing technology (MarTech) service provider with its shares trading on Nasdaq First North Helsinki.
- Advised CapMan Infra in the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Koiviston Auto (Metsäpietilä Oy), Finland’s leading bus operator.
- Advised MB Funds in the sale of the Pinja, a leading digital transformation partner for industrial companies and digital society, to private equity owner Norvestor. This was a significant technology transaction involving a target entity with high-end business to business IT system expertise.
- Advised DIF Capital Partners, a leading global independent infrastructure investment manager, in the acquisition of a 71% stake in Plugit Finland Oy, a leading electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure company in Finland. The transaction was the first foreign infrastructure investment into the EV charging sector in Finland.
Mergermarket Awards are highly regarded among the industry. The winners are selected based on the value and number of transactions advised on, as well as on a decision by the expert panel of judges. As there is only one winner per category, an M&A Award from Mergermarket is true recognition of the best in the M&A field.
Read more here: https://community.ionanalytics.com/mergermarket-ma-awards-2022-europe